In honour of this birthday entry, I will tell you how to host video on your blog. = )
Here's how I did it:
1) Head on over to www.ifilm.com
2) Search for a video clip; the "search box" is on the far right of the ifim menu (from left to right: Channels, Top 100...User Video, Upload, Search Ifilm). In this case, I searched for "hockey."
3) The search "Hockey" has provided me with several results. Ah, I see one I like...so I'll use the "snag" command (found under the thumbnail of the video): this will bring up the video's HTML code. Copy this code, then paste it into the desired blog entry.
I've always been known to smile a lot and although I've been kinda CRANKY lately, I don't want to forget how to smile. I have so much to be thankful for and I want to be a help to others. So here I am - trying again to shine.
2 Comments:
In honour of this birthday entry, I will tell you how to host video on your blog. = )
Here's how I did it:
1) Head on over to www.ifilm.com
2) Search for a video clip; the "search box" is on the far right of the ifim menu (from left to right: Channels, Top 100...User Video, Upload, Search Ifilm). In this case, I searched for "hockey."
3) The search "Hockey" has provided me with several results. Ah, I see one I like...so I'll use the "snag" command (found under the thumbnail of the video): this will bring up the video's HTML code. Copy this code, then paste it into the desired blog entry.
And...that's that!
thank you, oh great sean etsell woods! And I'm sure my blogging readers will thank you too for now they will truly be entertained. Bless you!
Post a Comment
<< Home