Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I Vote For Change!!! ;-)

Hey blogger buds! I need your help. I want to change my blogger name to something a bit more positive sounding. I find this "cranky mom" thing is kind of affecting me in a negative way. I think I'm actually getting crankier!

Anybody have any ideas?

I honestly can't think of a single thing. That was the hardest part of starting this blog - finding names for the blog and the password and my name.

How did you guys think of your names?

I appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

9 Comments:

Blogger Helen Mueller said...

I'm too big to go by that anyway :)

My brother thinks I should go by "holy terror" - nice brother!

4:35 PM  
Blogger johnny m said...

well, to be honest, i got my name by thinking of my favorite movies and the characters in them. it took a while, but i made up a name based on the characteristics of favorite movie character names. you could start there, or even book characters. that should get you off to a good start.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Helen Mueller said...

thanks - but Anne with an "e" just sounds dumb! ;)

5:04 PM  
Blogger Helen Mueller said...

you got me thinking, though.

this time for real - thanks.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Krista Leddy said...

I was inspired by your urge for change. Thus, the new template.

5:55 PM  
Blogger KimLiving said...

I totally agree that you are much too cheerful for the handle Cranky Mom. Unless, of course, it's all a show and you're a real bag at home...

I got my name from Liam. I used to be NicholasMomma, but Lillian kinda ruined that one on me.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Liam J. said...

What about a spin on Helen of Troy:

Helen of Josh? Or is that completely inappropriate?

7:32 AM  
Blogger Krista Leddy said...

Helen of Josh is even more suggestive than domesticvixen.

I think it would be funny.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Liam J. said...

That's kinda what I'd thought. Funny.

However, yeah.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home