Although I'm sometimes kinda CRANKY, I'd like to be a shiny beamer!
Monday, January 23, 2006
Thank you Leddys
Thanks for the great time at your place last night - that crab dip was OUTSTANDING!!! I wanted to eat the whole bowl but held back so as not to look like a complete porker. The meatballs were excellent as well. It was fun meeting fellow bloggers too. Hope you all have a great week.
I've always been known to smile a lot and although I've been kinda CRANKY lately, I don't want to forget how to smile. I have so much to be thankful for and I want to be a help to others. So here I am - trying again to shine.
2 Comments:
mmm, sounds yummy.
I didn't have any meatballs but I really did enjoy the seafood dip as well.
Well, pretty much anything with bread that isn't totally gross is pretty good, so take from my praise what you will.
Post a Comment
<< Home