Monday, January 16, 2006

A great place to eat












My hubby and I met for lunch today at my new favorite restaurant. I just gotta say that I am quite impressed with Moxies lately. I have enjoyed my times there a lot - and I am very critical. The food is really good every time, the service has also been good and the atmosphere (which I find almost as important as the food) is quite nice. I also like that there is quite the variety of different kinds of foods. I've tried something from each section of the menu and have been quite pleased with each dish. This place gets two thumbs up from me!

4 Comments:

Blogger KimLiving said...

I like their food too, but even more than that I like their frequent offers to "Moxie-size" your drinks. The only thing better than a good alcoholic drink is a bigger alcoholic drink.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Krista Leddy said...

Or a bigger alcoholic drink on special!

7:15 PM  
Blogger KimLiving said...

Heh. Do you pull on the pig's tail or ear and does he oink when ou pull him?

8:16 PM  
Blogger Helen Mueller said...

I've always wondered that myself!

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home