Although I'm sometimes kinda CRANKY, I'd like to be a shiny beamer!
posted by Helen Mueller at 10:58 PM
It has been two days since you blogged. Post a new blog soon.
That's pretty tough talk from a guy who had a half-dozen naked male chests at the top of his blog for two weeks.
Maybe he likes to look at nekid men...It scares me too.
My Japanese name is:Nariko Aburakoji
that's beautiful, tan.Rob will have to hold his horses. What the heck does that expression mean, anyway? It sounds pretty weird to me! Anyway, I just don't have time to write anything clever right now so you'll have to keep enjoying the japanese name!
Hold your horses: Keep them from galloping. Show patience for the final sprint at the end of the race.That's my guess, anyway.
oh - you are so clever!
Post a Comment
<< Home
I've always been known to smile a lot and although I've been kinda CRANKY lately, I don't want to forget how to smile. I have so much to be thankful for and I want to be a help to others. So here I am - trying again to shine.
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
It has been two days since you blogged. Post a new blog soon.
That's pretty tough talk from a guy who had a half-dozen naked male chests at the top of his blog for two weeks.
Maybe he likes to look at nekid men...
It scares me too.
My Japanese name is:
Nariko Aburakoji
that's beautiful, tan.
Rob will have to hold his horses. What the heck does that expression mean, anyway? It sounds pretty weird to me!
Anyway, I just don't have time to write anything clever right now so you'll have to keep enjoying the japanese name!
Hold your horses: Keep them from galloping. Show patience for the final sprint at the end of the race.
That's my guess, anyway.
oh - you are so clever!
Post a Comment
<< Home