Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Home Decorating Rocks



















I'm not sure why but home decorating is addictive. Today I just bought a large shelf and some organizational items and I am totally stoked (do I sound like a boarder or what?). That small little change in my kitchen makes me really happy. But now I want to do some more decorating/organizing. All the way home from IKEA I was thinking about what I'm going to get next to improve my house. I guess some stuff for my office should be next as I did make that a goal. Time to get out the flyers!

6 Comments:

Blogger Krista Leddy said...

Hee hee... decorating is fun!

8:00 PM  
Blogger KimLiving said...

I was picking Krista's brain today about decorating my bedroom. Now that I've got the new bedset I'm all inspired-like.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Krista Leddy said...

Careful - too much picking can lead to nosebleeds.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Helen Mueller said...

soooo....?

What are the colors in your bedroom, Kim?

7:51 PM  
Blogger KimLiving said...

Well, the top side of the bedspread has everything from green to orange to brown. The under side is a nice burgundy and I've got pillowcases to match.

I've got a couple of green framed flowers on the wall and a green mat as well since I was thinking of going with greens, but now I'm leaning more towards gold and burgundy. I want it all!!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Helen Mueller said...

it sounds beautiful. I personally like the gold and burgundy idea - burgundy in the bedroom...so sensual!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home