
Victoria Golf Course
Man, that is one very nice course! My brother's been golfing all over the States and Canada and he says it's one of the most interesting courses he's been to. It is really beautiful and the weather was gorgeous. So, I should be thankful and I am. But today I feel like a "waschlappen" - german for wet dish rag. My stomach feels yucky, my head aches and I'm feeling really sleepy. I was going to do something with my girls but now I just feel like crawling into bed.
Oh, what a wonderful, upbeat post! Haha. I will try to lighten things up a bit and share a joke with you. Then I am going to bed. Have a great day!
Only Two Parachutes
A lawyer, a priest and a young boy were in a plane that was going to crash, yet they only had two parachutes. The lawyer proclaimed that since he was the smartest man on the plane, that he deserved to survive. He grabbed a chute and jumped.
The priest looked at the young boy, and reflecting back on his life, told the young boy to take the last parachute since he had already lived a full and wonderful life.
The boy replied: “You can have the other chute because the smartest man on the plane just jumped out with my backpack!”


3 Comments:
thanks!
Looking at that top-down picture of the golf course really makes me pine for the days when I golfed. The truth is, if I were to golf today, I'd do terribly and just get frustrated, and I don't have the means, the time or the desire to take it as seriously as I would want to, so instead of the occasional round of golf, I stay away completely.
The most frustrating, and yet amazing game ever created.
ah, Liam....how MUCH you miss!
Post a Comment
<< Home