Tuesday, June 20, 2006


Well, we're heading out, folks!

Yup, that's right. I just got back and now we're off on a trip - at least this time it's all of us so we'll be together. On the other hand, it's a lot harder to pack for 5 than it is for just one. I'm going rather crazy. Still got lots of laundry to do and then there's the packing. And there are a few other hundred or so things to do as well. I just hope I will be able to sleep the next couple of nights.

After the crazy work, though, we will be having a relaxing time away. Josh has a meeting all day Saturday but other than that, we will just enjoy time together and time with friends and Josh's cousin and family. Hope the kids - and the parents - get along. We will try to check in on you all from time to time and hopefully be able to post an update once in a while.

Until then, see ya!

Much thanks to Tash for taking care of our little kitty and our abode!

1 Comments:

Blogger Helen Mueller said...

I really hope that you will have a wonderful, totally stress-free, completely sleep-filled time here.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home