Going Nutso
OK, I'm quite stressed about my trip. So much to do. Can't sleep. Tash and I should probably call each other in the middle of the night. At least we'd have something to do!
I am very happy with my wonderful, new sandals, though. They will be my friends in Romania. Thanks to a very dear and wonderful lady, I was able to purchase these today:


3 Comments:
That "Special Lady" loved the card.
Oh, Tash, get a nap in some time today. I had a bit of a better night but also woke up a couple of times. It was so loud outside - you'd think we won the Stanley Cup or something! It really helped when we closed the window but, of course, then the cool air from the rain stayed outside inside of gracing us in our room. Looking forward to tonight.
hi helen,
i tried sending an email, and it came back to me, did you get a new one, if you did, please email it to me.
thanks.
i tried calling a few times, for a few days, but no one is ever home.
hope to talk before you leave.
Post a Comment
<< Home