Go, Oilers!
sooo... I can't figure it out - either nobody reads my blog anymore OR the entries have not been interesting OR maybe everybody's been too busy? Not sure.
Well, here's something new - just in case there's anyone out there.

By the way, my friend Tammy is at the game right now - lucky girl! The perks of being a manager at a car dealership are pretty nice.
UPDATE: Well, they did it - they won! And Whyte Ave. is mayhem. We have all our windows closed and we can hear the roar quite clearly. It's pandemonium out there. What would happen if they actually won the cup?
To my two dear commenters, I actually am not that crazy about hockey anymore. I haven't watched all season. But I have to say that I've caught the spirit over the last week or so and am proud to be an Edmontonian. Not just because of the hockey but because it's such a great city and I really love it here. This is just a way to celebrate that. Well, I hope it dies down at some point. I kind of would like to sleep at some point tonight! : )


3 Comments:
sorry, i don't care about hockey.
but I am very excited about your trip. I wish I could go in your suitcase.
Comment
Go Flames! We need a battle of Alberta!
Post a Comment
<< Home