oh please. what a surprise. all the women are so very upset that chris is gone! no one cares that there are a couple of good singers left, one of which is a very attractive woman! you are all such haters!
or how about the fact that 2 women who had better range in their voices than chris did (paris and kelly), got kicked out earlier than he did. don't get me wrong, he had a great voice but he was a one trick pony. he did the rock/shouting thing very well and that's about it.
I've always been known to smile a lot and although I've been kinda CRANKY lately, I don't want to forget how to smile. I have so much to be thankful for and I want to be a help to others. So here I am - trying again to shine.
4 Comments:
I am so pissed off right now, I am not watching anymore american idol
He's gone?? Damn. My only reason for watching was to compare him to Vin Diesel...and NOT drool. Yeah. ;)
He's an awesome singer too. I think he should have won.
Gah. American Idol. Gah.
oh please. what a surprise. all the women are so very upset that chris is gone! no one cares that there are a couple of good singers left, one of which is a very attractive woman! you are all such haters!
or how about the fact that 2 women who had better range in their voices than chris did (paris and kelly), got kicked out earlier than he did. don't get me wrong, he had a great voice but he was a one trick pony. he did the rock/shouting thing very well and that's about it.
Post a Comment
<< Home