Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Chrysler Perks

So working for a car dealership really has its perks. Even though I am a very casual, very part time worker, I still get invited to the parties! Yay!

Yesterday we were invited to the Odyssium or whatever it's called now (what's with everything constantly being re-named in this town?). We had dinner - hot dogs, fries, caesar salad, veggies and dip - and popcorn later for the IMAX movie. We saw:



















All in all, it was a pretty good evening. Since I worked there before, I still knew some people and we had a pretty good family night. Yup, there are definitely some plusses to having a 2nd job. Now if only I can have the energy to get some work done around the house!

2 Comments:

Blogger Krista Leddy said...

How was that movie? Mom wants to see it... but only if (in her words) "it's good."

1:04 PM  
Blogger Helen Mueller said...

well, the cinematography is amazing and the story is interesting - it does not give a very accurate or realistic picture of India but I guess the point of the movie is to explore and celebrate the mystic tradition of India - but the title kind of says it all. I think she might enjoy it. Imax movies are so beautiful - the colors and pictures are so rich! It's always a neat experience.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home