Did you take those pics Helen? They're very very nifty.
Although I haven't actually been bitten by any type of hockey bug, I've been seem watching parts of the games. It's always while I'm feeding the Lily-milk-monster, though, so at least I don't have to feel any shame. :P
no I didn't take the pics - I stole them! Evil me. ; (
How's the li'l Lil? That was such a cute pic on your blog. She's got SO much hair! How's Nic? I was thinking about how we could possibly get together. I would really love to see you and the munchkins. How's your schedule in the next couple weeks?
Yes, we should get together. I'd meant to take the hint from the comments you left on my blog about wanting to squeeze Lily, but I never followed up on the thought.
Off-hand, I'm not sure of specifics on my schedule but I know it's not too terribly busy. I'll give you a shout or drop you a note in the relatively near future. Maybe I could actually have you and Vixie over for coffee! I think I owe a few by now.
I've always been known to smile a lot and although I've been kinda CRANKY lately, I don't want to forget how to smile. I have so much to be thankful for and I want to be a help to others. So here I am - trying again to shine.
4 Comments:
Did you take those pics Helen? They're very very nifty.
Although I haven't actually been bitten by any type of hockey bug, I've been seem watching parts of the games. It's always while I'm feeding the Lily-milk-monster, though, so at least I don't have to feel any shame. :P
That should have read "I've been seen" not "seem". Yeesh. I should at least go have a drink so I have an excuse for typos in a four-sentence entry.
no I didn't take the pics - I stole them! Evil me. ; (
How's the li'l Lil? That was such a cute pic on your blog. She's got SO much hair! How's Nic? I was thinking about how we could possibly get together. I would really love to see you and the munchkins. How's your schedule in the next couple weeks?
Yes, we should get together. I'd meant to take the hint from the comments you left on my blog about wanting to squeeze Lily, but I never followed up on the thought.
Off-hand, I'm not sure of specifics on my schedule but I know it's not too terribly busy. I'll give you a shout or drop you a note in the relatively near future. Maybe I could actually have you and Vixie over for coffee! I think I owe a few by now.
Post a Comment
<< Home