Wednesday, March 15, 2006

It's a sad, sad world...








I heard about this story from a friend of mine. It's really crazy what money can do to people. Here's the story:

http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2006/03/10/hortons060310.html

6 Comments:

Blogger agapetos said...

I heard about this too. Its so silly.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Liam J. said...

To quote a River City Ransom thug:

"Barf"

9:12 PM  
Blogger Krista Leddy said...

Can you believe it? How pathetic and greedy.

6:37 AM  
Blogger Helen Mueller said...

what a great example to those two little girls! : (

6:47 PM  
Blogger Tan said...

I think that if the teacher is going to be stupid enough to throw it away in the first place, the rightful owner is the little girl who found the cup.

12:57 PM  
Blogger johnny m said...

i think it's fantastic that this claim is being made...now, if you'll all excuse me, i have to go sue for the winning lottery ticket that i accidentally didn't buy.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home