Although I'm sometimes kinda CRANKY, I'd like to be a shiny beamer!
posted by Helen Mueller at 7:34 PM
Helen! Tell your husband to post something NEW!
I HAVE TRIED - unlike Rob, this one just isn't trained yet. I guess that means I need to keep him a while longer, eh?
Hey vixen - what do you think of the toothpaste?
Kinda weird. A possibly good idea if a person were on the dating scene... puts a whole new spin on flavour of the month.
I thought it was bizarre too - but definitely inventive. I would probably try to mix and match some of them. Could be interesting.
Post a Comment
<< Home
I've always been known to smile a lot and although I've been kinda CRANKY lately, I don't want to forget how to smile. I have so much to be thankful for and I want to be a help to others. So here I am - trying again to shine.
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Helen! Tell your husband to post something NEW!
I HAVE TRIED - unlike Rob, this one just isn't trained yet. I guess that means I need to keep him a while longer, eh?
Hey vixen - what do you think of the toothpaste?
Kinda weird. A possibly good idea if a person were on the dating scene... puts a whole new spin on flavour of the month.
I thought it was bizarre too - but definitely inventive. I would probably try to mix and match some of them. Could be interesting.
Post a Comment
<< Home