Although I'm sometimes kinda CRANKY, I'd like to be a shiny beamer!
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Sick...so very sick!
I've got a horrible respiratory bug - and this evening I started up with a stomach thing too. My head feels like a semi has run over it - 4 times. My lungs make these weird noises when I breathe. My whole body is so achy. I just want to feel normal again! yeeeesh!
I've always been known to smile a lot and although I've been kinda CRANKY lately, I don't want to forget how to smile. I have so much to be thankful for and I want to be a help to others. So here I am - trying again to shine.
6 Comments:
Ugh! Sorry to hear your under the weather. Want some of my gingerale?
Poor Helen! :(
There's quite the bug going around. Both my kids as well as several other people I know have ended up with it.
Get well soon!
I know how you feel, Helen. I've stopped drinking coffee, it's so bad.
Why have you stopped drinking coffee?
feel better soon! i'll be praying for and thinking of you!
hope you feel better soon, and Josh too.
I have a viral stomache and back thing going on, with toilet issues.
I am home today :(
Post a Comment
<< Home