Life is good...

I am happy today. Why? Because I did 6 loads of laundry yesterday!!! Those who know me know that I am houseworkingly and especially launderingly challenged. I have gotten so behind on laundry - I will not even tell you HOW behind because I am ashamed. But yesterday I put a real dent in the mountain. And it's crazy how good that felt. I've never really been that great of a home-keeper but if that's how it feels after you get stuff done, I want to do more!
I also had such an amazing nap today. Pretty weird dreams but I can't remember them any more so whatever. I usually hate naps because I feel like I've been hit by a truck after. I think I have some sort of weird blood sugar thing happening after a nap. But today was great. I feel so rested and glad. I really hope this feeling lasts. I have gotten sick of feeling tired all the time. That's mostly why I don't do housework a lot - I feel soooo tired. Well, it's also because I'm lazy. Anyway, on to my next project: fixing my oldest daughter's bed. I actually went to the hardware store and bought new wooden slats that will support her mattress. Can't wait to use the cordless drill!
Well, have a great week everybody!
P.S. That pic is dedicated especially to one of you out there - hopefully to give you a smile today.


3 Comments:
I'm afraid to ask who that pic is for...
I plan on putting up my new miniblinds this afternoon (if I end up friendless for an afternoon coffee.)
It was actually for Tash - I hoped it would give her a chuckle - you know, remind her of a certain "50's mom!
That was what I thought.
Post a Comment
<< Home