ON THE MEND...
Hey everybody! I am finally feeling better - yay!!! I was getting so sick of being sick. I am still quite weak and tired and am coughing my lungs out and my ears are still crackly BUT I feel so much better. I am at least on my feet today. That was such a bad one. I'm so glad it's just about over. Josh got sick too but, thankfully, it wasn't quite as bad with him and he is bouncing back quickly. He was even well enough to go to church and swear...ahem... I mean, preach.
Our two older girls got sick too but the middle one (who takes more after Josh) bounced back within one day while the oldest (who takes more after me) is still miserable. She'll probably have to miss school tomorrow.
Well, I sure missed blogging with y'all the last few days but I've read up on all of ya and I'm back up to speed. In honor of feeling well again, I finally have made the changes that I've wanted to make for quite a while in an effort to have a more positive blogger persona. Hope everyone enjoys the new look, the new name and the new "feel" of my blog. For those who don't like it, I would like to apologize but I can't - I GOTTA BE ME!
Hope you all have a fantastic week. Thanks for all the well-wishes and the prayers. I sure do appreciate it. : )


12 Comments:
You are worse than I am when it comes to template changes!
why? It's the first time I changed it. I finally figured out my new name and blogger persona so I thought I should probably change the look too. I can't figure out how to change the blogger name, though. any ideas?
I just noticed the "shiny beamer."
Changing the blogger name is more difficult, as it is the website - you'd have to start a new blog, and tell those on your list what the new address is. Or, have a secondary site by hitting the "create new blog" on your dashboard. I think.
If you're talking about the title (musings of a cranky mom,) you need to fiddle in your settings somewhere.
thanks - found it!
Hey! Linky links! Where are they?
It looks great! So glad you're up and about!
the links were actually not included at all in this template. I had to go to an old template and copy and paste the whole section into this one. I feel like a total hacker genius!
Yay for a healthy shining Helen! I like this new name much more and I think it really suits you.
grrr. now i have to change my links to reflect the new site address. btw, i'm glad you finally settled on something, but doesn't "shiny beamer" sound a little...anime? i mean, really, i'm expecting a pokemon character or something.
At first, I thought you were calling yourself a car. Then I found some context.
Nice blog. I like the template.
That was me. I forgot to log out from my Cub blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home