You're 75% right again!! wow! I like Kevin less and less, I'd never listen to a CD of his stuff. Will, however, I liked and would have listened to, as well I like Buckey's performance this week. I don't particularly like looking at the guy, but I closed my eyes and listened and quite enjoyed it.
I've always been known to smile a lot and although I've been kinda CRANKY lately, I don't want to forget how to smile. I have so much to be thankful for and I want to be a help to others. So here I am - trying again to shine.
4 Comments:
What's with all of the prepubescent boys?
Kevins not going anywhere for a while.
Will should not have left yet, Bucky should have gone first.
there's only one prepubescent boy left since Kevin stayed on.
Bucky has more of a following - the country crowd, the rockers, the girls who like raw, wild-looking men
You're 75% right again!! wow!
I like Kevin less and less, I'd never listen to a CD of his stuff. Will, however, I liked and would have listened to, as well I like Buckey's performance this week. I don't particularly like looking at the guy, but I closed my eyes and listened and quite enjoyed it.
Post a Comment
<< Home