Although I'm sometimes kinda CRANKY, I'd like to be a shiny beamer!
Saturday, April 01, 2006
Happy Birthday, Rudy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY BROTHER!
Sorry this is a day late. Hope you had a fun poker night tonight. I want ya to know that I love you and that I'm proud of you. I pray God will bless you like crazy and that He'll lead ya and fulfill all your dreams. All the best, BRO!!!
thanks shiny! i'm pretty sure that, with those surrounding me, it'll be difficult to ever forget how blessed i am (though i sometimes manage anyway). i appreciate the shout out, and thanks too for the gift from you guys! know that it won't be misspent ;-)
I've always been known to smile a lot and although I've been kinda CRANKY lately, I don't want to forget how to smile. I have so much to be thankful for and I want to be a help to others. So here I am - trying again to shine.
2 Comments:
thanks shiny! i'm pretty sure that, with those surrounding me, it'll be difficult to ever forget how blessed i am (though i sometimes manage anyway). i appreciate the shout out, and thanks too for the gift from you guys! know that it won't be misspent ;-)
Let me know what you buy, guy :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home