Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ode To A Great Husband
















I can't thank God enough for ya,
You're quite the gift from the Lord.

I couldn't imagine life without ya,
I'm sure I would be very BORED.

For what would I do? And whom would I nag?
Who would allow me to be such a BAG
?

Each day you do so much to show me you care,
and yet I can be such an ungrateful bear.

I wanted to say that although I don't show it,
I love ya to bits - I hope that ya know it!


Happy Belated Birthday to my dear husband.

4 Comments:

Blogger Liam J. said...

Awesome.

I didn't even know Josh's number was up.
Happy birthday, holy guy.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Helen Mueller said...

strider says thanks!

11:17 PM  
Blogger Krista Leddy said...

Yeah, yeah. He's great. Okay, now that the world is aware of his wonderfulness, can we get something other than a tauntingly tasty looking cake?

4:23 PM  
Blogger Krista Leddy said...

Ogre? OGRE?????
First of all, not green. Nor smelly. Nor do I have strange little antenna things on my head that are supposed to be ears. Nor do I have warts. Nor do I like eating swamp bugs. And I certainly do not have a talking donkey in my livingroom. Rob may sometimes be an ass, but he's no donkey.

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home