Oh the joy...
Hey everyone! So it's like 6:37 am and I've been up for two hours. Yeah - another bout of insomnia. This time I woke up with a coughing fit and couldn't stop. Just when I was thinking that my bronchitis was finally going away. I tried to get back to sleep for a while but just couldn't so I figured I might as well blog for a while. Problem is that my head's too "fuzzy" to come up with anything really creative so I thought I would just ramble at you for a while. Aren't you, like totally, enjoying it? I just love it when people ramble and ramble and ramble and just won't stop talking. It kind of reminds me of a certain relative of mine who it staying with me for a few days and spent 1/2 hour talking about something that I just couldn't focus on and so can't even remember what it was. I just remember thinking: how long it this going to go on? I can't even focus on what is being said and it just keeps going on and on and on... Well, you my friends, at least have the option of just ignoring me or turning off the computer. It's much harder when you are held captive on your couch and can't get away. Oh well, like I told my kids this week, "What doesn't kill ya, will make ya stronger". They thought that was a really stupid expression, by the way. LOL! ;o)
Well, I think I have subjected you to enough chatter for a while. I think I'll go have something to eat. I have a rumbly in my tumbly.


5 Comments:
OH my Lord! Your relative sounds like my relative! Call me a bad daughter, but when my mom calls I'm so thankful for the internet .... while she rambles and tells me EVERY single detail .... I can look at pictures, and read things ... I know, sounds rude, but its better then falling completely asleep on her! I just told my sister the other day that we need to get mom the internet .... she needs a blog so she can ramble and people can choose how much they want to read!! I get her enjoyment of details, but her inability to see when she's lost her audience .... concerns me!! Sigh! When she visits its tough .... so you have my sympathy! (I try to plan outtings when she's here so we aren't just sitting around the house all the time.)
I couldn't sleep, either. Our neighbours got into quite the fight at ten to three this morning, and didn't quit until almost four. At one point someone got thrown (quite literally) outside, scantily clad, and spent half an hour screaming and banging their door and windows.
And I thought this was a nice neighbourhood...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
it will all be better in a few sleeps, then we get the relatives back...
yeah...sorry!
Post a Comment
<< Home