Saturday, February 03, 2007

A Birthday Tribute

When I moved to Edmonton, I was really lonely. I didn't know anybody and I was desperate for a friend. I prayed to God to please provide me with a good friend. Somebody that I could be myself with - somebody that would be a real friend - not one of those people who are there one day and blow you off the next. It took a while til God answered my prayer but He did - he gave me an awesome friend - one I'm really thankful for. So in honor of her 30th birthday, I have come up with a list.

30 reasons why Krista's cool

1. She is a great friend
2. She is loyal
3. She is very creative
4. She is a good mom
5. She loves coffee
6. She loves chocolate
7. She takes awesome pictures
8. She taught me about macros
9. She's artsy fartsy
10. She dropped everything to help me find a skirt for my Romania trip
11. She loves birds
12. She drives a white caravan
13. She named her caravan - The White Beastie
14. She is fun to be with
15. She taught me how to blog
16. She arranges fun girls' nights out
17. She's a cubs leader
18. She's hospitable
19. She loves to play games
20. She loves crafts
21. She's funny
22. She meets me for coffee
23. She knows lots of stuff
24. She joined the Ladies executive - now I don't have to be lonely there
25. She dropped everything to meet me at the pet emergency place when I thought my cat was dying.
26. She's got depth
27. She's generous
28. She's constantly offering to help in some way or other
29. She's not afraid to get her hands dirty - literally and figuratively
30. She's no coward - after all, she's not afraid to turn 30!


HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY,

MY FRIEND!!!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's nice. I wish I had thought of that. I almost forgot to wish her a happy birthday.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Krista Leddy said...

:)

12:23 PM  
Blogger SpagettiKopf said...

Don't like Cheesecake????!!!! Now, I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of German Cheesecake made with Quark, but this stuff is incredible - it's like eating icing it's so smooth.

Anyway - Happy Wednesday to you! :)

7:22 AM  
Blogger Krista Leddy said...

What? Cheesecake?
Is this the Xanga method showing it's ugly face in Blogger?

1:38 PM  
Blogger Krista Leddy said...

Okay, everyone now knows I'm 30. How about something else?

7:04 PM  
Blogger SpagettiKopf said...

Been thinknig about you!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home