Thursday, December 15, 2005

This is what I've been telling myself all day:


I am really behind on Christmas preparations and I've been getting rather nuts about it so today I have been trying to settle down and relax. One positive - I ordered my Christmas cards - YAY!!! I know, you're all thinking: isn't it a little late for that? But hey, I TOLD you I was behind! Procrastination is my buddy! Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Blogger johnny m said...

that's one time of year and me and my wife AREN'T behind. we have already opened all of our gifts for each other. actually, we're late doing that...we usually do that in november.

5:56 PM  
Blogger KimLiving said...

I'm still behind from last year's Christmas cards so I'm not doing any this year. Nya to being polite.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Krista Leddy said...

Christmas cards? Do people still do those?

I am 75% done on the christmas shopping. Gah.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Helen Mueller said...

I'm so glad you have work, Tash! Cool!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Krista Leddy said...

Come on - we need a new post. Something like "why wine when it could be something healthier, like grape juice or herbal tea?" or "that we could take a pill" or "I don't know what women want."

2:40 PM  
Blogger johnny m said...

wine isn't healthy now?

7:50 AM  
Blogger Helen Mueller said...

little vixen is making fun of poor Pastor Josh and yesterday's sermon! Down, vixen!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Krista Leddy said...

Everyone sing along now:

We need an update, a very lengthy update!
We need an update, we're bored to tears.
We need an update, an ever lovin' upda-a-a-ate!
The world needs an update, 'cause Helen is so cool.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Krista Leddy said...

And the sermon was fine. I enjoy a good giggle on a Sunday morning.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home