Sunday, December 04, 2005


Well, I made it through another birthday party. As all parents can attest to, kiddie b-day parties are not for the faint of heart. They are grueling, ear splitting, nerve stomping events that pretty much can bring a mom to her knees. Thankfully, I survived another one and when all was said and done, if I do say so myself, it actually was a nice little affair. My youngest child - who was celebrating her sixth b-day was very happy and thankful so that makes it all worth it. I did a jungle theme this year so everything was in green. We did a jungle bingo game, a find the wild animals search (little plastic figurines of lions and tigers, etc) and then a memory game with those same little figures (each one had a partner). I even made a kind of icky looking but very yummy jungle juice. The kids seemed to all have a very good time so thank goodness for that. Anyway, I'm glad I won't have to worry about another party for a looooong time.  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Krista Leddy said...

What? No party for your resident old man?

7:10 PM  
Blogger Krista Leddy said...

Nice pic, btw.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home