Monday, November 28, 2005

The VORTEX

A dear friend has just led me into the vortex of the blog universe and I am frightened. I never in a million years would have considered myself a blogger. I was quite convinced that I was not geeky enough for that. But alas, I have been proven wrong. I find myself constantly thinking about what to blog next and what in the world has my friend posted now. My question to all is:

HOW DO I GET OUT OF THE VORTEX?!?!?!?!

HELP ME!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Krista Leddy said...

There is no way out.

Now I just need to infect your husband...

5:45 PM  
Blogger Helen Mueller said...

no worries there - he'll be infected soon enough. I give him two days. When it comes to geeky computer stuff, he is totally GONE!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Robert Leddy said...

Soon he will call me master and his journey to the dark side will be complete.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Helen Mueller said...

Annekin Mueller, eh? Hmmmm. . . I was thinking that his eyes looked a little strange lately. And for some reason, he seems very distant. Your posting has explained it all to me. I'm FRIGHTENED!!!

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home