Thursday, December 01, 2005


This is me last night - what a HORRIBLE night! I had a massive headache before I went to sleep and made the mistake of not taking any advil. Well, I woke up at 4 am with the alarming sensation of somebody ramming a pickaxe into my skull. Kinda wakes a person up! Well, I stumbled to the kitchen to grab my advil (at that point I would have preferred an I.V. unit pumping morphine into my veins) and hoped for the best. By the time I got back into bed half a minute later, I was very much awake. And that's how I stayed. I find that one of the most frustrating things in life is insomnia. I wanted soooo badly to go back to sleep but no amount of tossing and turning or counting light speckles on the wall or anything would let it happen. Not even praying would help this time.

AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

When I finally nodded off - I'm sure it was more than an hour later - I had really short bursts of sleep interrupted by constant waking moments in between. I woke up this morning crankier than ever. I HATE INSOMNIA!!!!! Even though my head is quite a bit better (those extra strength Liqui-gel Advils ROCK!) I'm feeling like I got hit by a truck. It's looking like a fun day! Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Blogger Krista Leddy said...

From one insomniac to another, I feel your pain.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Robert Leddy said...

Do you know what you man was up to today?

9:29 PM  
Blogger Krista Leddy said...

With they way the man writes, one would assume that english is not his first language.

Either that, or he's into street culture.

6:41 AM  
Blogger Helen Mueller said...

It would be great to have you there on Monday. Here's hoping to no more insomnia for any of us!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Krista Leddy said...

Realizing that I may be insulting my own husband in the process... but here goes:

You do know what helps insomnia and headaches, don't you?

10:27 AM  
Blogger Helen Mueller said...

pray tell, my friend?

6:20 PM  
Blogger Krista Leddy said...

If I must spell it out for you:
s.....
e.....
x.....

10:54 AM  
Blogger Helen Mueller said...

ohhhhhh!

10:35 PM  
Blogger Helen Mueller said...

tee,hee!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home