Oh, yes, and brother "torch" was up much longer than invisible girl, I hear - posting blog comments in the middle of the night! So the torch must be quite cranky himself. Then again, political happenings are probably keeping you pretty pumped. Go Steve!
I've always been known to smile a lot and although I've been kinda CRANKY lately, I don't want to forget how to smile. I have so much to be thankful for and I want to be a help to others. So here I am - trying again to shine.
3 Comments:
My mac doesn't support Picasa.
You are only cranky because you were up late Sunday night getting burned by the torch.
Oh, yes, and brother "torch" was up much longer than invisible girl, I hear - posting blog comments in the middle of the night! So the torch must be quite cranky himself. Then again, political happenings are probably keeping you pretty pumped. Go Steve!
Post a Comment
<< Home