Friday, December 09, 2005

Happy Narnia Day!!!


Well, folks - it is officially Friday - Narnia Day! Yay!!! Isn't it exciting? I guess this movie better be pretty good with how pumped we all are. Looking forward to Tonight! I'm so glad we got tickets already - thanks to my man!!! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Krista Leddy said...

You need to kiss your man for the rest of us.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Helen Mueller said...

sorry to hear about that. I felt kinda bad eating in front of you like that but I was STARVING!

2:59 AM  
Blogger johnny m said...

the movie was "bloody" brilliant, i thought.

i was very impressed with their adherence to the general content of the book and thought that whatever they included that wasn't in the book was often faithful to the book anyway.

the only complaint i had, coming out of the theater, was that the dialogue involving mr. beaver and the children about aslan was mostly missing. there was a line near the end that was taken from that section that was missing, but i think they could have included the whole thing in it's regular context without taking up too much time.

oh well, that's the movies.

i don't know about others, but i found the movie inspiring and encouraging.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Robert Leddy said...

All that was missing in the movie from the book will be included in the DVD set as the 1 hour bonus material.

I wonder if the plan to make a second movie The Horse and his Boy.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home