Tuesday, December 13, 2005


Your Personality Profile
You are dependable, popular, and observant.Deep and thoughtful, you are prone to moodiness.In fact, your emotions tend to influence everything you do.You are unique, creative, and expressive.You don't mind waving your freak flag every once and a while.And lucky for you, most people find your weird ways charming!
 Posted by Picasa

12 Comments:

Blogger Krista Leddy said...

Popular? I'm sorry, but we can no longer be friends. I don't hang with the popular kids.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Krista Leddy said...

BTW - I gather that this Rudy person is your brother?

4:08 PM  
Blogger Helen Mueller said...

Hey - it took me 35 years to become popular! Let me enjoy it for a second!

Yes - Rudy is my brother.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Robert Leddy said...

Only because you started hanging out with me, the king of Cool.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Krista Leddy said...

Did you warn your brother about us?

9:37 PM  
Blogger johnny m said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:52 AM  
Blogger johnny m said...

well, my blog was supposed to be anonymous, but i guess i was outed by my own sister. oh well, such is life.

by the way, the activity on your blog thus far is staggering. you're quite mad, you know?

as far as unsolicited opinions go, i just have to say i saw "walk the line" a couple of nights ago. i would strongly encourage people to go see it. it's mostly true, with some things a bit jumbled and modified from what i gather.

there's just no replacing johnny cash tho. he was a one of a kind guy. i'm glad he left so much of himself behind as his legend.

i recommend the movie, but don't take your kids!

7:57 AM  
Blogger Krista Leddy said...

I don't even take my kids to the supposed "family friendly" flicks. Yowza.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Helen Mueller said...

I AM SOOOO HAPPY!!! MY BROTHER ACTUALLY COMMENTED ON MY BLOG!!! HE REALLY DOES CARE!!! EXCUSE ME, I NEED TO GO GET A KLEENEX!!!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Krista Leddy said...

Does that mean it's open season on your brother?

9:05 PM  
Blogger Helen Mueller said...

Go for it!!! ;)

10:23 AM  
Blogger Krista Leddy said...

Mwah ha ha ha ha ha!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home