Saturday, December 10, 2005

Everything I need to know about life...


I was surfing around for fun cartoons and came across this one. My kids sure enjoyed it so maybe some of you kids out there will too.

Everything I need to know about life, I learned from Noah's Ark

1) Don't miss the boat
2) Remember that we are all in the same boat
3) Plan ahead - it wasn't raining when Noah built the ark
4) Stay fit - when you're 600 years old, Someone may ask you to do something really big


5) Don't listen to critics - just get on with the job that needs to be done
6) Build your future on high ground
7) For safety's sake, travel in pairs
8) Speed isn't always an advantage - the snails made it on with the rest of the animals
9) When you're stressed, float awhile
10) Remember, the ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic by professionals
11) No matter what storm you are facing, GOD IS WITH YOU - and there will be a
rainbow at the end of it all


Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen Mueller said...

It went pretty well but I kind of choked during my solo. I was fine right up until I had to sing. My nerves really got the better of me. One of those lovely embarassing moments. :}

2:57 AM  
Blogger Krista Leddy said...

You figured out links! Hooray!

Now we just have to teach Kim...

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home